Since the creation of the ACPJ in 2004, we have forged collaborations that have allowed us to move forward in achieving our goals. We highlight the objectives of the ACPJ that have been successfully achieved:
- In October 2010, the Youth Policy Act was passed after more than 30 years of the Statute of Autonomy.
- We have established direct contact with the parliamentary groups with several appearances in the Commission of Policies of Youth of the Parliament of Catalonia, in representation of the and the professionals of the field of the youth.
- The administration is now providing decent training for youth policy professionals.
We have established collaborations with the Administration
- General Directorate of Youth of the Generalitat de Catalunya, the Office of the Youth Plan of the Diputació de Barcelona and the Directorate of Adolescence and Youth of Barcelona City Council.
We have established collaborations with Schools and Associations
- National Youth Council of Catalonia (CNJC)
- Barcelona Youth Council (CJB)
- College of Political Scientists and Sociologists of Catalonia (COLPIS)
- Association of Educators and Social Educators of Catalonia (CEESC)
- College of Educators of Catalonia (COPEC)
- Catalan Association of Leisure, Education and Culture Companies (Acellec)
- Coordinator of Sociocultural Animation in Catalonia (CASC_CAT)
We participated with
- The Catalan Network of Youth Information Services (XCSIJ)
- The Advisory Board of the Interuniversity Master’s Degree in Youth and Society
- The elaboration of the first Law of Youth Policies in Catalonia
- The construction of the professional profile of Youth Informant in collaboration with INJUVE, etc.
- Host organization of the European Voluntary Service (EVS), with international contacts
We have written publications
- “Census of Professionals in the field of youth in Catalonia” (2018)
- “The Study of the Census of Professionals in the field of youth in Catalonia” (2008)
- “From portrait to challenge”
- “Basic information on the training of youth professionals”
- “Youth Policy, Glossary of Terms” by Jordi Casanovas
- “Good practices in the field of youth”
We have promoted and organized courses, projects and activities
- Project, platform and days of good practices in the field of youth. (from 2013 to the present)
- Elaboration of the Study of Professional Profiles in the field of youth (2016-2017)
- Be Youth Worker Today (BYWT) project, to create a Catalan and European network of workers in the field of youth / Youth Workers (2014-2016)
- Organization of Courses The Policies of Youth Today (Catalonia, Barcelona 2010), (Lleida and Tarragona 2011)
- Creation of the Reflection Group on the Training of Youth Professionals (GREF, 2009)
- First State Meeting of Professional Youth Associations (2007)
- The Palma Declaration is signed, in which various organizations of professionals in youth policies from all over Spain agree to work together to fight for the dignification of professionals in youth policies (2007)
- Specialization Courses in Local Youth Policies 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009
- Coordination of the first Basic Training Course in Youth Policies organized by the Secretariat of Youth / General Directorate of Youth
- The first Dialogue Table for the definition and regulation of professional profiles in youth, the first Catalan Congress of Social Education, the Catalan Network of Youth Information Services (XCSIJ)